I had every intention on writing a good entry for today. Alas, I have overdosed on caffeine and can’t stop shaking or actually completing a thought. Wait, I just completed a thought!! Woot woot! (Never mind that it took me 2 minutes to write that sentence.)
So, to hold you over until my award winning post on Monday, here are a few things to consider:
- How many calories do you burn while jittering your foot against your sandle from aforementioned caffeine overdose?
- Would said jittering be considered exercise?
- When drug dealers cut their drugs with formula, do they pay attention to the nutritional labels?
- Do drug dealers use formula checks?
- Do you think drug dealers use the recommended dosage of one scoop per 2 ounces?
- If drug dealers really did pay attention to the nutritional labels, aren’t they really doing their buyers a solid? I mean, they’re making sure they get their needed vitamins and what not, right?
- Has there ever been an intervention for someone who leads too many interventions?
- Would a show where people have interventions for reality show creators be hypocritical?
- If Superman worked at a hospital, would he bill separately for performing an x-ray and reading it?
- Is Catwoman capable of performing CATscans?
- Why don’t they have you bring your pets to the hospital when you’re getting a PETscan? Seems like false advertising to me.
- Why aren’t there DOGscans? Discrimination much
Alright, that’s enough crazy to hold you over until Monday!