Because it feels good. I started this space for my sanity. Sure I have a great family, a few IRL friends and the most amazing group of internet friends, but it’s not easy to tell everyone the truth.
It’s not easy to look someone in the eyes and tell them:
- that you HAD to put your daughter in her crib for 20 minutes just so you wouldn’t do something horrible.
- that you’re not sure you still love your husband.
- the secrets that have darkened your soul for years.
- you need medication to feel normal.
- you would hate yourself if your daughter ended up with a man that treated her the way her dad treated her mom.
- you don’t feel pretty and never have.
- you’re scared shitless that you are going to pass on your same insecurities to your child.
- you don’t know if your marriage is a forever marriage.
- you haven’t showered in two days and can smell your lady bits at every leg crossing.
- yearn for acceptance to any group just for a moment.
- you don’t care what they think or how they would handle your life differently.
- cycle by which your mind moves, going from crying one minute, to raging the next, to pissing your pants with laughter.
I do my best to blog because I have no where else to go. This is my sacred space where I can tell the world (or all three readers) what I’m feeling, why I’m hurting and that no matter what, I’ll be okay.
I blog to put the pieces of my heart back together.